We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Crepes they lend themselves very well to being filled with both sweet and savory ingredients. The recipe we propose is the crepes with filling classic that provides the perfect combination of ricotta and spinach. In this regard, here's how to do the crepes with filling ricotta and spinach, following the preparation step by step.
Crepes with filling, the ingredients for the dough
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 organic egg
- 100 grams of flour
- 15 grams of butter
Crepes with filling, ingredients for the filling
- 150 grams of cottage cheese
- 250 grams of spinach
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan
- 4 tablespoons of bechamel
- 1 leek
- Salt and Pepper To Taste.
Crepes with filling, preparation of the dough
- Pour the egg into a bowl then gradually add the milk and mix gradually
- Then add the flour, the previously melted butter and a pinch of salt
- Mix the mixture with the whisk until it becomes homogeneous, without more lumps
- Leave the mixture to rest for a few minutes
- After a few minutes, lightly grease a non-stick pan: just pour a few drops of oil and wipe the pan with absorbent paper so that a very thin veil remains
- Once the pan is heated, pour a ladle of liquid dough and spread it evenly on the surface of the pan, being careful not to overdo the dough: the crepes must remain thin
- As soon as it is cooked, turn the crepes on the other side and cook for a few seconds, making sure it does not burn.
Crepes with filling, preparation of the filling
- Melt some butter with the chopped leek in the pan then add the spinach
- Add enough salt and cook for five minutes
- Pour the ricotta and Parmesan cheese into a bowl
- When the spinach has cooled, pour it into the bowl with the ricotta
- Salt and pepper then add the béchamel and mix everything until the mixture is homogeneous
- Take the filling and pour it into the crepes and fold them in half
- Put them to bake in the oven in a greased pan for a few minutes, just enough time to give them a nice browning.